TUNA offers adult clinics on Tuesday afternoons for parents of Junior Program skiers and other interested adults. We anticipate beginner and intermediate groups. Sessions will be held at Mountain Dell from 4:30 to 5:30, beginning January 5 and continuing through March 2.
Student/teacher mix will be no more than 8/1. Instructors are all experienced Nordic coaches. This clinic is for skate skiing, so skate skiing equipment is required.
Steve Cook: email@example.com
TUNA plans to proceed with caution this year again.
Do not attend program session if you:
- Is exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. Symptoms range from mild to severe illness and may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus, including: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Have been in close, sustained contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Athletes and staff should bring their own filled water bottle- water bottles with straws or tube-style nozzles will make drinking with a face covering easier and safer.
- Athletes and staff should bring a mask that covers mouth and nose. A Buff is not a mask.
- Athletes and staff should come to the program location in clean clothes for each session.
- Athletes and staff should wear a mask at any time OUTDOORS when face-to-face, or when 6 feet of distance is not possible. Masks can be moved for strenuous training when distanced.
- Athletes and staff should wear a mask at all times during INDOOR training.
- Athletes and staff should disinfect all equipment prior to use, in between use, and once training has concluded.