TUNA juniors of all ages are invited to join us for our annual West Yellowstone Thanksgiving Camp.
Comp Team athletes ages 13 to 19 will train from Saturday, November 21th – Sunday, November 29th. Many TUNA families stay at the Gray Wolf Inn.
TUNA plans to proceed with caution this year and will be following the county and state’s direction regarding COVID-19 safety.
Do not bring your child to the program session if your child:
- Is exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. Symptoms range from mild to severe illness and may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus, including: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Have been in close, sustained contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Athletes and staff should bring their own filled water bottle- water bottles with straws or tube-style nozzles will make drinking with a face covering easier and safer.
- Athletes and staff should bring a face covering that fully covers both mouth and nose. If an athlete doesn’t have a face covering, one should be provided to them and, if possible, be properly worn through the duration of training. No buffs in place of masks.
- Athletes and staff should come to the program location in clean clothes for each session.
- Staff should wear face coverings at all times.
- Athletes and staff should maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing at all times.
- Athletes and staff should disinfect all equipment prior to use, in between use, and once training has concluded.
Upon Finishing Training
- Athletes and staff should leave immediately after training and not linger, chat, or socialize in the area.