2021-22 winter season TUNA Yurt Reservations Opening November 1st at 5PM
- TUNA will begin accepting reservations at 5pm on Monday November 1st.
- TUNA will be providing an additional COVID related disclaimer which will require signature of all party members prior to use.
- The Yurt will be considered a use-at-your-own-risk space with the expectation that each party taking all necessary precautions to sanitize and create a safe environment upon their arrival.
- Sanitization supplies are to be provided by each party– do not plan supplies being available at the yurt for use.
- In anticipation of a large initial influx of requests:
- the request form will be updated to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, reservation date requests.
- Requests will be processed in the order which they are received.
- In the event none of your dates are available we will not be able to accommodate outreach for additional dates. You will be notified of the lack of availability and directed to the calendar to submit a new request (apologies– there is just no way to do this in a timely and efficient manner with each reservation request).